Friday 9 November 2012

Whetting your appetite

Has it really been 11 days? It feels like a month!
I've been m.i.a recently for no other reason than being a bit rubbish. However, the 11 day hiatus will soon come to an end! I've got a ton of post ideas.
Here's a few to whet your appetite.

  • Product reviews including Benefit, Clinique, Yves rocher and LUSH. 
  • Essential skin care products on a budget
  • A christmas type haul.
  • Candle idea (this is really exciting for me)
  • Vegan and vegetarian recipes* - most of them are incredibly quick because I am incredibly lazy and impatient. Some will be:
    • flapjacks 
    • soups
    • 5 minute dinners
    • quick nutritional breakfasts
    • smoothies 
    • deserts 
  • Tips to to shop wisely in charity/second hand shops
  • Homemade natural face masks and cleansers 
  • Various knitting app reviews
If any of these things catch your fancy make sure you stay tuned! I'm going to try to post one a day but we'll see how that goes. I'm always too ambitious - some may say that's a good thing but I'm also lazy and those two really don't mix.

Have a great day/night/evening/morning/TIME, HB x



*I want to clarify that I am no longer a vegan or vegetarian but I don't particularly like keeping meat in my house or cooking with it. It also has something to do with not having any clue how to cook meat - I was a vegetarian for so long that I never learnt. I became a meat-eater mainly because having the choice was appealing. I felt that I didn't have a choice, which was ridiculous, and if I even thought about eating meat I'd be guilty for days. Food is fuel and is never something you should feel guilty over. It's much more relaxing now, I can eat meat if I chose to - I just generally don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment